Highland Ridge RV Roamer Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Whether you are going for the long haul of a lifetime or making long weekends a regular schedule, these Highland Ridge RV Roamer fifth wheels have you covered! Heads will turn down the highway and at the campsite with a painted fiberglass front cap with automotive tinted windows.
They are set apart from other campers in its class with standard features like the TravelLINK smart RV system, the flush-floor slides with residential vinyl flooring, and queen bed with an adjustable power base. Their 100" wide body frame and ACCU-SLIDE slide system opens up the interiors for more walking around space. An Equa-Flex axle suspension and self-adjusting electric brakes ensure you will safely arrive to each destination!
With luxurious features inside and out, these Highland Ridge RV Roamer fifth wheels provide a truly comfortable trip!
Highland Ridge RV Roamer fifth wheel RF354MBH highlights: Two Bedrooms Kitchen ... more about Roamer RF354MBH
Sleeps 6 Slides 4 Length 39 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 12 ft 8 in Int Height 8 ft 2 in Interior Color Boardwalk Hitch Weight 2100 lbs GVWR 13500 lbs Dry Weight 11440 lbs Cargo Capacity 2060 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 75 gals Grey Water Capacity 97 gals Black Water Capacity 40 gals Tire Size ST235/80R16'E' Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 16 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 2 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" LED HDTV Awning Info 11' 6" and 16' Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Number of LP Tanks 3 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 100” wide body frame
- 2" receiver hitch
- 3-20 lb. LP bottles
- 50 amp service
- ACCU-SLIDE™ slide system (42” deep 4-corner compression)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Brass hanger bushings with wet bolts
- Equa-Flex® axle suspension
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Laminated block foam floor
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Roof ladder
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Spare tire
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 16 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 60" X 80" residential size queen bed with adjustable power base
- Cable and satellite prep
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Large oven and 3-burner range with flush mount glass cover
- LED interior lighting
- Observation camera prep
- Residential microwave
- Roller blackout night shades
- Theater seating with heat and massage
- Wall controlled power vent (kitchen/living room area)
- Washer/dryer prep
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- Cutting board and sink strainer
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Interior convenience center light
- JBL Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth and miZONE technology
- JBL Premium indoor and outdoor multizone speakers
- Keyed-Alike® entry and baggage doors
- LED HDTV
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting and automotive tinted window
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Quick release fresh water drain
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single Basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Solar prep
- Solid swing-down entry step
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- TravelLINK™ - Smart RV system that allows for Bluetooth® control of awnings, lighting, slides, heating, cooling, auto-levelers and more
- USB/12V Charging Port
Four Season Package (Mandatory)
- Double insulated baggage doors
- Ducted heat to underbelly with cold air return
- Enclosed cable operated gate valves
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- High performance furnace
- R-38 reflective foil insulation in ceiling and underbelly
- R-9 block foam insulation in sidewalls
- Xtend Solar II Package (2- 200 watt solar panels with 30 amp solar controller and 1800 watt inverter)
- 13,500 BTU ducted 2nd a/c
- 12 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- BBQ grill
- Booth dinette with theater seating (N/A 264RLS)
- Booth dinette with theater seating ipo standard u-lounge sofa (364BHS)
- Folding dinette chairs (2)
- Frameless dual pane windows
- Generator prep - LP
- Main bedroom TV - 32"
- Observation camera
- Slideout awning covers
- Tri-fold sofa in bunkroom (354MBH)
- Wall controlled power vent - bathroom
- Wi-Fi Router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.