Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The TuffShell fiberglass walls make these Highland Ridge RV Range Lite travel trailers lightweight and easy to tow! The extra-deep slides with flush residential floors create more walking around space and are easy to maintain.
You can expect to find durability with the PVC roofing membrane and smart storage with the oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting. The awnings, lightings, slides, and more can be operated at the touch of a finger with the RidgeLINK Bluetooth system. These units are kid and pet friendly too with vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers, and residential vinyl flooring throughout.
These Highland Ridge RV Range Light travel trailers are ready for adventure whenever you are!
Range Lite RL241BH
Highland Ridge RV Range Lite travel trailer RL241BH highlights: Bunk Beds ... more about Range Lite RL241BH
Sleeps 8 Slides 1 Length 29 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Cascade Ivory Hitch Weight 635 lbs GVWR 7400 lbs Dry Weight 5615 lbs Cargo Capacity 1785 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 45 gals Grey Water Capacity 58 gals Black Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14'D Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lb Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED HDTV Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Range Lite Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 5/8" main floor decking
- Door side spray port
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 60" X 80" queen bed with storage drawers below
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- Cable and satellite prep
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers
- Kitchen sink covers
- Laundry chute in bedroom
- LED interior lighting
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Roller blackout night shades
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Tri-fold sofa (select models)
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 3-burner range with 17" oven and flush mount glass cover
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Dome style digital TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Entrance door with screen door, window and magnet door catch
- EZ-store detachable cord
- Gas/electric water heater
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- JBL® Premium indoor and outdoor multizone speakers
- Molded front cap with LED lighting and stoneguard protection
- Nitrogen filled radial tires with aluminum rims
- Pop up wireless and USB charger in bedroom
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Power tongue jack
- Pressed membrane countertops
- Rear roof access ladder
- Smart HDTV
- Xtend Solar I Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp solar controller)
- Xtend Solar II Package (2-200 watt solar panels with 30 amp solar controller and 1800 watt inverter)
- 50 amp service with 2nd A/C (232MD, 252RB, 262RL, 282RL)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V residential refrigerator
- Wi-Fi router
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Theater seating ipo L-sofa (212FB only)
- Theater seating ipo tri-fold sofa (N/A 241BH)
- Free standing table with 2 chairs and bench (N/A 212FB, 232MD)
- Free standing table with 4 chairs (N/A 212FB, 232MD)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.