Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Air Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer is a breeze to tow! These trailers have been constructed with TuffShell walls, Highland Ridge's Thermal Seal design, residential flooring, solid swing-down entry steps, and a fully walkable roof. Despite its light weight, you'll find the Range Lite Air to be sturdy and reliable.
Some of the standard exterior equipment you will find on any Range Lite Air is a power awning, an exterior grill hookup quick connect port, tinted safety-glass windows, and a dome-style TV antenna with prep for Wi-Fi. The Customer Convenience Package comes mandatory on each model, and this is where the true convenience comes into play. You'll have stabilizer jacks, 15" nitrogen filled off-road radial tires, a rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments, a power tongue jack, a 32" 12V LED TV, and a 15,000 BTU air conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days.
The Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer has been built with real campers and everyday experiences in mind!
Range Lite Air 19MBH
Highland Ridge Range Lite Air travel trailer 19MBH highlights: Murphy Bed ... more about Range Lite Air 19MBH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 1 Length 23 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Cascade Ivory Hitch Weight 670 lbs GVWR 5500 lbs Dry Weight 4420 lbs Cargo Capacity 1080 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size ST235/75R15D Furnace BTU 19000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Murphy Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 32" 12V LED TV Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Range Lite Air Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 30 amp service
- Dome style TV antenna with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- Impact resistant galvanized steel wheel wells
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Molded front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- Single axle design
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 2-burner recessed range with flush mount glass cover
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 80" bed
- 81" interior height
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Cable and satellite prep
- Convection microwave
- Deep bowl kitchen sink
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
LED interior lighting
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Roller blackout night shades
- Seamless pressed membrane countertops
- Soft closing foot flush toilet
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15" off-road radial tires with aluminum rims
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 32" 12V LED TV
- Detachable power cord
- Enclosed, insulated underbelly and fully insulated roof
- Gas/electric water heater
- Inverter pre-wire
- JBL Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth and miZONE technology
- Power tongue jack
- Rubber torsion axle with increased ground clearance adjustments
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Spare tire
- Stabilizer jacks
- Xtend Solar l Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp controller) (mandatory)
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 110V tank heat pads
- Wi-Fi router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.