Gulf Stream RV Vintage Cruiser Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Experience the fun of the 50's and the technology of the 21st century with the Vintage Cruiser travel trailers by Gulf Stream! The vintage exterior graphics will set you apart at the campground, and the classic interior will take you back to the good old days!
Since these models are constructed with laminated fiberglass sidewalls with an exterior layer of Azdel, they are both lightweight and durable. The easy-lube axles will provide smooth towing, and the hitch light will allow you to get on the road in no-time. Inside, you'll love the vintage dinette and vintage cabinet doors, plus high-performance vinyl flooring and cream countertops with self-edging. There are multiple USB ports to keep your electronics charged and ready to go, plus a convenience switch panel with a tank monitor to access your trailers functions in one easy location.
Step back in time with a Vintage Cruiser travel trailer by Gulf Stream!
Vintage Cruiser 23QBS
Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser travel trailer 23QBS highlights: Two Burner Cooktop ... more about Vintage Cruiser 23QBS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 26 ft 1 in Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 11 in Interior Color Teal and Cream, Crimson and Cream; Knotty Pine "Woody" Option Hitch Weight 440 lbs Dry Weight 4038 lbs Cargo Capacity 2002 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Neo-Angled Electrical Service 30 amp
Vintage Cruiser Features:
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Easy-Care Wall & Ceiling Vinyl
- Wood Cabinet Stiles, pocket-screwed Frames
Heating & Cooling
- Prewired for Roof Air Conditioner
- 20,000 BTU Furnace w/Wall Thermostat (16,000 BTU on 17RWD, 17SCD)
- 6 Gal DSI Gas Water Heater
- Break-Away Switch; Safety Chains
- E-Z Escape Window
- Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo LP & CO Detector
Electrical and Power
- Satellite & Cable-Ready Prep
- Multiple USB Charging Ports inside & out
- Convenience Switch Panel w/Tank Monitor
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- LED Interior Ceiling Lights
- Non-Directional TV Antenna w/Booster
- Solar-Ready & Back-Up Camera Prep
- 30 Amp 30’ Power Cord w/Storage
- 35 Amp Converter/Charger w/LED lights
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- Foot Flush Toilet
- High Velocity Bath Vent
- Wood Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- Seamless Tub/Shower Surround
- Radius Shower Curtain
- 24" x 36" Shower (17RWD, 19ERD, 19TWD, 23RSS, 23TWS)
- 32" Radial Shower (17SCD, 19RBS, 19MBS, 19CSK, 23BHS, 23QBS, 23MBS, 23FBS)
- Booth Dinette (U-Shaped Dinette in 23BHS, 23QBS, 23MBS, 23FBS; Sofa Table in 19CSK)
- 60" x 74" Walkaround Bed (19ERD, 19RBS, 19CSK, 23QBS, 23RSS, 23FBS)
- 54" x 74" Corner Bed (17RWD, 17SCD)
- 60" x 74" Murphy Bed w/Sofa (19MBS, 23BHS, 23MBS)
- 32" x 80" Twin Beds w/King Insert (19TWD, 23TWS)
- 28" x 74" Bunks (23BHS, 23QBS)
- Spare Tire Storage Under Queen & Murphy Beds
- Jack Knife Sofa (19CSK, 23RSS, 23TWS)
Windows and Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors with Magnetic Catches & LED Light w/Switch
- One Piece Fiberglass Roof, Front/Rear Walls
- Six-Sided Welded Aluminum Frame, Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls
- Laminated Floor w/Luan Substrate
- Laminated Fiberglass Sidewalls with exterior layer of Azdel Composite Substrate
- Easy-Lube Axles
- Hitch Light
- LED Running Lights
- (2) 20-lb. LP Tanks with Cover
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven (N/A 17SCD)
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- 19" LED HDTV
- Rear Bumper Mount Gas Grill
- Power Tongue Jack in place of Manual Jack
- Glass Shower Door (19RBS, 19MBS, 19CSK, 23BHS, 23QBS, 23MBS, 23FBS)
- Soft-Touch Shower Door (17RWD, 19ERD, 19TWD, 23RSS, 23TWS)
- Electric Awning w/LED Awning Light and Outdoor Speakers (Required)
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner (non-ducted)
- Bluetooth Home Theater w/Speakers
- Premium Foam Mattress
- 14" Spare Tire
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Sink Covers
- Black Tank Flush
- Double "Solid Step" for Entry Door
- Goodyear Endurance Tires
Vintage Package (Required, Included)
- Vintage Exterior Graphics
- Vintage Painted Bumper, A-Frame & Radius Metal, Fender Skirts, & Rims
- 14” Radial Tires w/Moon Hubcaps
- Front & Rear Brushed Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Vintage Custom Comforter w/Vintage Logo Pillow Shams
- Cream Countertop w/Self-Edging
- Bedroom Reading Lights
- Microwave Oven
- 2-Burner Oven
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator/Freezer (5.0 ft. in 17RWD, 17SCD)
- Vintage Flat Cabinet Doors
- Vintage Dinette
- Vintage Drapes w/Decorative Rods
- Pearl Fabric Shower Curtain
- Vintage Dinette Trumpet Light
"Woody" Package Option
- Oyster Painted A-Frame, Bumper, Wheels
- Slate Radius Metal
- Woody Fender Skirts and Graphics
- Hickory Saddle Floor Vinyl
- Southern Pine Sidewalls and Rear Wall
- Southern Pine Cabinets & Cabinet Doors
- Woody Curtain Package
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.