Forest River RV Sabre Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Forest River invites you to experience a luxurious RV at an affordable price with these Sabre fifth wheels! When you choose a Sabre, you are choosing to enjoy more standard features with a greater affordability.
Each model features the Cobalt package, which includes a PVC roof membrane, a back-up camera system, a Generation III electric auto-leveling system for hassle-free set up, plus much more. You can create at-home meals with the fully-equipped kitchen that include Black Opel appliance accents, a lighted pantry with motion sensors, plus a residential farm style sink. There are even more standard features to make you feel right at home, like dual 15K BTU A/C system, backlit "Secure Step" entry steps, plus ambient accent lighting above the crown molding in the living area.
When you're ready to take a luxurious camping trip at an affordable price, check out one of these Forest River Sabre fifth wheels!
Forest River Sabre fifth wheel 36BHQ highlights: Two Bedrooms Kitchen Island ... more about Sabre 36BHQ
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 4 Length 42 ft Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 2095 lbs Dry Weight 11943 lbs Cargo Capacity 2472 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 76 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type 12V with French Doors Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 30000 btu TV Info LR Smart TV Awning Info 16' Adjustable Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Shower w/Seat Electrical Service 50 amp
Standard Features (2023)
Get More Standard Features
- 50 Amp Detachable Marine Style Power Cord
- Adjustable Power Awning With Led Lighting
- Aluminum Wheels With EZ Lube Hubs
- Backlit "Secure Step" Entry/Exit Landing - Primary Entrance
- Convenient Sewer Hose Storage
- Exterior TV Hookup With Co-Ax Connection To All TVs
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- High Gloss Gelcoat Front Cap With LED Lighting
- Outdoor LP Quick Connect
- Tire Pressure Safety Valve Stems
- Large Folding Entry Assist Handle (Main Entrance)
- 30" Microwave
- Bath Skylight
- Black Opel Appliance Accents
- Variable Speed Ceiling Paddle Fan
- Range with Glass Cover and Pots and Pan Drawer
- Craftsmen Style Barn Door
- Porcelain Stool
- Residential Style Farm Sink
- Tri-Fold Sofa
- Vintage Gaslight Decorative Lighting
- Rear Ladder Prep
- Bluetooth Audio Module with Separate Speaker Zones
- Standard King Bed
- Oversized Bedroom Slides
- Solar Reflective Windows
- Black Glass Entry Door
- Dinette Bench/Chair Combo w/Storage
- Residential Size Smart TV
- Lighted Pantry with Motion Sensors (Where Applicable)
- Linoleum Flooring, Main Floor & Upper Deck
- Dual High Output Charging Ports Throughout
- Exclusive Mk Design Home Furniture Collection
- High Rise Deluxe Pull Down Kitchen Faucet With Spring Spout
Cobalt Package (Mandatory)
- Dual 15K BTU Air Conditioners w/Thermostat
- Race Track A/C Duct System
- 50 AMP Service
- Ambient Accent Lighting (Kitchen & Living Area)
- Back Up / Observation Camera System
- Cellular Wi-Fi Prep with 4G LTE Connectivity
- Colossal 12V Fridge with French Doors
- Deluxe Zebra Day/Night Shades (Main Living Area)
- Generation III Electric Auto-Leveling System
- Heated, Forced Air Underbelly with Enclosed Gate Valves
- One Controller Central Command Center w/Bluetooth
- PVC Roof Membrane
- Real Wood Lumbercore Cabinetry
- Residential 5/8" Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Thermal Foil Protective Barrier (Roof, Front Cap and Underbelly)
- Universal Docking Station w/Black Tank Flush and Shower
- Vacuum Bond Laminated Sidewalls and Slide Boxes
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Tankless Water Heater
- Oversized Solar Reflective Slider Windows
Juice Pack Solar Support System (Mandatory)
- Roof Fount Solar Panel with 12V Battery, Volt Meter & 30 Amp Controller
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.