Forest River RV Sabre Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Forest River invites you to experience a luxurious RV at an affordable price with these Sabre fifth wheels! When you choose a Sabre, you are choosing to enjoy more standard features with a greater affordability.
Each model features the Cobalt package, which includes a PVC roof membrane, a back-up camera system, an electric auto-leveling system for hassle-free set up, plus much more. You can create at-home meals with the fully-equipped kitchen that include Black Opel appliance accents, a lighted pantry with motion sensors, plus a residential farm style sink. There are even more standard features to make you feel right at home, like the second 15K BTU A/C system, the backlit "Secure Step" entry steps, plus the ambient accent lighting above the crown molding in the living area.
When you're ready to take a luxurious camping trip at an affordable price, check out one of these Forest River Sabre fifth wheels!
Forest River Sabre fifth wheel 36BHQ highlights: Two Bedrooms Kitchen Island ... more about Sabre 36BHQ
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 7 Slides 4 Length 42 ft Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 12 ft 7 in Hitch Weight 2095 lbs Dry Weight 11943 lbs Cargo Weight 2472 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 76 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type 12V with French Doors Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type DSI with Quick Recovery AC BTU 30000 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 16' Adjustable Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Get More Standard Features
- 50 Amp Detachable Marine Style Power Cord
- Adjustable Power Awning With Led Lighting
- Aluminum Wheels With Ez Lube Hubs
- Backlit "Secure Step" Entry/Exit Landing - Primary Entrance
- Convenient Sewer Hose Storage
- Exterior Tv Hookup With Co-Ax Connection To All Tv'S
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- High Gloss Gelcoat Front Cap With Led Lighting
- Nordic White "True Glass" Entry Door With Window
- Outdoor Grill Prep With Lp Quick Connect
- Tire Pressure Saftey Sensors
- Versatile 2" Rear Accessory Hitch W/300 Lb Weight Rating (Na 37fll)
- Large Folding Entry Assist Handle (Main Entrance)
- 30' Microwave
- Accent Lighting On Bathroom Vanity
- Ambient Accent Lighting Above Crown Molding In Living Area
- Bath Skylight
- Black Opel Appliance Accents
- Ceiling Fan
- Commercial Grade Range With Glass Cover And Pots & Pan Drawer
- Craftsmen Style Barn Door
- Dual High Output Charging Ports Throughout
- Exclusive Mk Design Home Residential Collection
- Freestanding Dinette With Four Chairs
- Hand Sanitizer Station
- High Rise Deluxe Pull Down Kitchen Faucet With Spring Spout
- King Bed
- Lighted Pantry With Motion Sensors
- Linoleum Flooring - Main Floor & Upper Deck
- Porcelain Stool
- Residential Size Led Tv
- Residential Style Farm Sink
- Stereo W/Indoor & Outdoor Speakers
- Tri Fold Sofa
- Vintage Gaslight Decorative Lighting
Cobalt Package (Mandatory)
- 10 Gallon Dsi Water Heater W/Quick Recovery
- 2nd 15k Btu Ducted Air Conditioner W/Thermostat
- 50 Amp Standard
- Ambient Accent Lighting (Kitchen & Living Area)
- Back Up Camera
- Cellular Wifi Prep With 4g Lte Connectivity
- Colossal 12v Fridge With French Doors
- Deluxe Zebra Day/Night Shades (Main Living Area)
- Electric Auto-Leveling System
- Heated, Forced Air Underbelly With Enclosed Gate Valves
- One Control Central Command Center With Bluetooth
- Oversize Slider Windows
- Pvc Roof Membrane
- Real Wood Lumbercore Cabinetry
- Residential 5/8" Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Thermal Foil Protective Barrier (Roof, Front Cap And Underbelly)
- Universal Docking Station With Black Tank Flush And Shower
- Vacuum Bond Laminated Sidewalls
- Washer/Dryer Prep
Juice Pack Solar Support System (Mandatory)
- Roof Fount Solar Panel with Battery, Volt Meter & Solar Charger
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.